kaisercraft DT submission

5:45 PM

I've waited a year for this dt call, so when I saw it I knew I had to apply.

Here's my submission:

My Mum and her siblings in 1968


My Mum in 1978

Home Decor
I used a 6x4" photo frame to make this piece of art.

altered art
I made this little umbrella from one of those party umbrellas. I cut Kaisercraft flowers into quarters etc and stuck them down with pva.

One thing I love about Kaisercraft paper is all the little pictures you can cut out and use as embellishments. I gave this card to my Aunt and Uncle for christmas last year. They have 2 young daughters, so the colours worked perfectly for a family.


I made this album for my Nana for Christmas 2009 and I still love it.

Papercraft
The only Kaisercraft product I used on this is white paint, but I decided to add it to my submission anyway because it shows what I can do.

Have a great weekend :)

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. OMG -- what BEAUTIFUL work. I love your style!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!! wish you the best for this call! the third layout is my fav!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images