my year as a graphic design student

1:01 PM

I had an awesome time last year studying Diploma of Computer Graphic Design.
It was interesting to see myself improving as the year went on, and how much I've improved since the short course I did in 2011.

This was my last project, where I was free to do whatever I wanted. I chose to design promotional products for a craft store I made up ages ago called Moore Crafts. It includes a shopping bag, brochure, business card, sticker sheet (made with my Silhouette), set of greeting cards, flyer and mini magazine.

The flyer and business card.

Set of greeting cards.

This is a comic book I made/illustrated which is perfect bound.

I made an ad campaign for Arnotts Tiny Teddy's.
This is the ad shel.

And the billboard.

One colour ad I made for Silhouette Cameo. Printed on kraft paper.

T-shirt design. Still thinking of getting it printed onto a t-shirt.

S'mores kit. Actually got to make s'mores for this haha.

This was my first assignment for which I designed a craft event poster. It was printed on kraft paper.

And lastley, my magazine. I'm really proud of this one. It's also a huge improvement from the first one I made in 2011 here. And the insides of this embellished magazine can be found here.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. wow!!! great work! it seems like you really have a future in this industry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should get that design printed on the t-shirt!
    It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images