21st album

7:50 PM

I made this mini album in October last year and I'm finally getting round to posting it. I like making albums for friends birthdays that people can sign, so when my boyfriends 21st was coming up I knew I had to make him one. I wanted to make an album that had plenty of pages for people to write on and plenty of space for photos, and I didn't want it to end up bulky. So after searching for inspiration, I came across this tutorial here. It's basically how to make your own Amy Tangerine day book. It looked so awesome that I just had to make my own, so here's photos of it before I gave it to my bf.


I just had to ad a birthday badge for him to wear lol








I attached a cd sleeve at the back so that he could edit the videos I took and make a little movie




I loved how it turned out and how quick and easy it was to make. I have a few mini albums in mind to make and I'll definitely be using this idea again.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images