finally published my magazine on issuu

1:22 AM

I made this magazine in July for my contempory magazine assignment and I've finally got around to putting it on Issuu. My course finished on the 12th of this month. I celebrated by seeing Russell Brand Live on the 13th lol, and got his autograph.

 I didn't realise until now that the title is yellow with a white background. It has something to do with the gloss overlay layer that I put on it. I'll get round to fixing it eventually lol.

It's meant to look like this

Also, this is how close I got to Russell Brand hehe


I shoud hopefully be posting a few more stuff soon that I've been meaning to. Just been stressed out lately.
Have a great New Year!
TFL

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images