Christmas gifts

10:56 PM

so once again i'm making all my christmas gifts. these are what i've made so far.

 i decorated the cover of a year planner for my bf. i used a lot of mod podge to seal it all down in the hopes that it will withstand a whole year of being pulled in and out of a school bag. i worried the whole time i was making it that it wouldn't turn out manly enough, but my dad loves it so i must've done a good job lol. i'm also gonna write little notes on significant dates to make it more special.



and i made these doll clothes for my 5 year old cousin. i actually started making them months ago when i decided to make and sell doll clothes online but that idea turned out to be frustrating (blame my old sewing machine lol) so i finished them for my cousin instead.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images