I made a how to video

8:55 PM

I finally got round to making a how to video. I've been meaning to for ages. I made this layout as I went along and it only took about 2 hours. So proud of my self because normally it takes me a few nights to complete one and I have to get everything sorted and chosen before I even begin to think about gluing stuff down. So I think this is the motivation I need to get scrapbooking done, since I never really seem to do much lately. Maybe I should make some Project Life videos, I'm 4 months behind on that. I used Adobe Premiere Pro and my boyfriend had to teach me how to use it, I had no idea how to use any video editing programmes for a Mac. Ar I miss the simpleness of Windows Movie Maker lol.








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images