Layout and a card

2:54 PM

It's been awhile since I made a heritage layout, also a while since I used Thickers lol. While searching for an old photo which was already photocopied, I came across 15 unfinished layouts, most of which were barely started. They were all put away because I got stuck on ideas etc for them. I made a new goal to get round to finishing most of them one day. Anyway, I took this old photo from one of them lol. 


Also, my Grandma recently turned 90, so I made her this quick card.

I'm 3 weeks into my course and im currently swamped with homework. Gonna do a huge catch up this week, enjoy the 5 day weekend, and then get started on the next assignment, which I will be more productive on and use my time wisely.
I'm also starting to fall more behind on project life, so I'm going to start setting time aside most nights for scrapbooking/pl.
tfl.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images