3x4 mini album and chocolate box

10:08 PM

A few weeks ago my boyfriend and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary. We went to a 5 star restaurant for dinner and stayed at a fancy hotel in town. Expensive but worth it, lol.

I amde Sam this '10 things I love about you' mini album. It's 3x4" and made from 1 piece of cardstock. I used this tutorial here. So simple and cute.






On the back, my 'made with love' stamp pretty much failed. Oh well.

And since I'd just done 'fast moving consumer goods' packaging at course, I decided to make him a chocolate box as well. I bought an existing chocolate box, pulled it apart and made a template/dieline in Adobe Illustrator. Then I sneakily printed it onto good paper during class.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images