Project Life: October 2012

4:44 PM

It's been awhile since I've blogged about project life. I'm slowly catching up on 2012 though.
Just after October I decided to change how I was doing pro life. I was originally just going through slot by slot, not caring about weekly spreads, then I realised it was holding me back a little because I couldn't skip ahead and go back to finish previous pages, so I decided to start doing monthly spreads. I started working on the month that had just been and I've now finished it lol. And since I tend to take a lot of photos, I cut up a few project life page protectors and used them to put extra photos in.
 


 




I'm almost finished with another couple of months which I'll be posting soon.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images