December Daily days 1-9

1:36 AM

yea, i'm falling a little behind with this, but i do have photos printed up till the 20th. my home printer prints really bad quality pics so i'm having to get my dad to print them for me once a week from his work printer. this turned out to be easier than i thought it would be. i started with the intention of taking a christmasy pic everyday but realised that wouldn't work so i just eneded up taking pictures of whatever i ended up doing each day.

 day1: summer! my favorite month, i finally get to have more variety in my outfits.
day 2: my brother turned up for a surprise visit. it was only meant to be a week but he still hasn't left yet lol.
 day 3: christmas parade and fair. i ended up getting sunburnt lol
 day 4: put up the tree but everyone was too busy to decorate it
 day 5: spent the day cardmaking
 day 6: finally decorated the tree. it rained all day
 day 7: i listened to christmas songs by my favourite bands and there was an amazing sunset
day 8: i spent the day in bed in my pj's and surfing the net
day 9: unusual usual friday night of 'get your own dinners' and chippies. also one of my mice died :(


TFL
and HAPPY HOLIDAYS ☆

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love how your DD is coming out. Summer where you are? Wow.

    So sorry to hear about your mouse.

    Happy Holidays to you!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images